Saturday, June 04, 2005

Two More Days

I got an email from Laura Beth last night. She has arrived safely in Delphi, Greece. They are doing a few things there today and then they will head to Corinth and then to Athens, which is the last leg of the trip. They'll have basically two nights in Athens (they leave to come home early Monday morning). While she was in Jerusalem, we were able to correspond quite easily, but I think the next time I hear from her may be a phone call when she arrives in Atlanta Monday afternoon. Please remember her in your prayers Sunday night and Monday during the day as she'll be in the air most of the time. God has provided safety for her and peace of mind for me throughout the trip, and I have no doubts He will continue to bless us with both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home