Monday, March 14, 2005

Thanks Friends

I really want to thank my old and new friends alike for coming to the ofA show Saturday night. I wish I could name each one of you but I'd forget someone and make them mad. But it probably wouldn't matter either way that much cause only Laura Beth, Erin and Nick Nye read this on a somewhat regular basis... and Hilary too, but she won't once she starts to feel better which I hope is soon for her sake, but not for my weblogs sake if you know what I mean. But thanks anyway...

5 Comments:

Blogger Hilary Noltemeyer said...

You better believe I read this each and every day because activities are limited when you are laying down all the time. And I promise to still read it (perhaps less frequently) even when I feel better!

5:23 AM

 
Blogger Nick Nye said...

I never read your blog- are you crazy! wait, what am I doing here!

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Alex F said...

Hey Mr Onanstein, I read this too.

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Alex Jonathan O'Nan said...

Sorry Axle F

4:25 AM

 
Blogger Alex & Laura Beth said...

Ummm... I guess that I should also prove that I read Alex's blog by posting here.

7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home