Monday, February 21, 2005

Wonderfully Rainy & Lazy Sunday

I'm coming out of my second long four day weekend in a row. This weekend I took off work to be a part of my good friend’s wedding. Friday was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and Saturday the wedding. Both were awesome. But Sunday took the cake for me this weekend. I woke to the sound of the phone ringing. It was my sweetheart calling. Her car had been acting up and she had a lot of work to do, so I spent the rainy day being lazy and hanging out with her while she worked on school stuff. We ate a good lunch at Panera Bread and then went to Java and read a while. Then we took a drive down River Road and the Ohio in a mist was beautiful. Headed to Sojourn and then out for some Boombozz with some good friends to finish of the day... It was just lovely. It's rare that I have a lazy day that actually makes me feel better. I guess it wasn't so much lazy as restful. I needed it.

It's going to be hard to go back to work tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex & Laura Beth said...

I'm glad somebody was being lazy.

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Alex Jonathan O'Nan said...

Well, I'll say this much... without a doubt it was a lot of fun. One of the best parts for sure. You rock Erin!

4:33 AM

 
Blogger Alex & Laura Beth said...

If I could choose four people to eat pizza with for the rest of my life it would be (in no particular order) Erin Richter, Keri Forrest, Alex Forrest, and Alex O'Nan.

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home