Wednesday, November 02, 2005

EP ONE DVD!!

Other than there only being 30 more days until I'm married (!!!!!!), there is some more pretty good news. The "EP ONE" CD's have been leaving Sunergos Coffee rather quickly. So, in response to the growing masses of Alex O'Nan electronic music fans, I've made a DVD of three of my movies available for only $3. I think it's an enjoyable DVD. If you attended the Sojourn Can't Dance Film Festival back in April, you'll be familiar with the DVD. It contains the "Transportation Trilogy" which features the music from "EP ONE".

3 Comments:

Blogger tromig said...

That's awesome. I enjoy your stuff. Quality.

Tim

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Alex, Dr. Plummer played one of your tracks in class today (the one behind his paraphrase of John 1) and it was great! And I heard your stuff is selling out at Sunergos. Congrats.

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Nick Nye said...

it is good...I heard your son hit #2 in New Swanza. good jorb

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home